MONTANA FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for MONTANA. A food handler card or certificate from eFoodhandlers®, should be a critical item on the menu of every food worker in MONTANA. Whether you are a cook, server or even a dishwasher. an eFoodhandlers certificate demonstrates to the public that you care about food safety and keeping customers safe. Go with a national leader.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent MONTANA
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers is committed to assisting those who donate their time and resources on behalf of others. Any MONTANA charitable organization can access eFoodHandlers training and testing FREE of charge.
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in MONTANA to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local MONTANA jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.