MONTANA FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for MONTANA. Show the MONTANA public that you are serious about food safety with a food handlers card or certificate from eFoodhandlers®, a national leader. A healthy food service industry requires that public can eat with confidence at their favorite restaurant. With eFoodhandlers training, you get vital information on food preparation and handling practices you need to serve safely.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent MONTANA
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in MONTANA to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local MONTANA jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.
Those Needing Help
eFoodHandlers commitment to education is an integral part of their mission statement for MONTANA. This means eFoodHandlers will provide free & low-cost services to schools, non-profits and those who are economically challenged regardless of their ability to pay.