MONTANA FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for MONTANA. eFoodhandlers® is Fast and Easy! Many courses for food handlers in MONTANA are more like a degree program in microbiology. Focus on food safety essentials. A Card or Certificate shows the MONTANA public food handlers understand the vital concepts of food safety. Learn proper food handling practices from a national leader.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent MONTANA
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
Those Needing Help
eFoodHandlers commitment to education is an integral part of their mission statement for MONTANA. This means eFoodHandlers will provide free services to schools, non-profits and those who are economically challenged regardless of their ability to pay.
eFoodhandlers makes it easy for businesses in MONTANA to manage food worker training. This includes the management of transcripts to determine who is current, and whos needs training. It also includes payment management and quantity discounts.
eFoodHandlers' commitment to education is not just a marketing gimmick. It extends to both middle and high schools. Any MONTANA classroom can use eFoodHandlers training and testing FREE of charge.